Sunday, April 24, 2011

happy easter!

A basket of Easter eggs

Happy Easter everyone! Wish you have a meaningful one. :)


[ shop makeover update ]

So the shop makeover is ongoing. I did not keep count on how many I've changed, just slowly changing one by one if I have time. I hope the new tags and the new listing description style are better (and more SEO friendly).

[ facebook page ]
I just found this, via Etsy forum, yesterday. The article is giving a detailed instruction on building a Facebook page. Super useful. :)

[ blog post ]
I have thought of featuring my customers and their business in this blog. Will start to contact them as soon as I have finalized the plan. I'm open for interview/how-to-feature-with-a-bang ideas. :)

So I'm wishing you readers a wonderful week ahead! :D

{Easter Eggs}

No comments:

Post a Comment